Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving "china" made simple

So I know like me most of you LOVE Thanksgiving. All the family together, yummy food, and remembering all of the blessings that we have. 

I know one thing that I HATE about Thanksgiving. Dishes. After all of that yummy food and good company who really wants to spend more time in the kitchen doing dishes? Not me.
Well now there is an alternative to tacky paper plates or having to wash all of your pretty china and risk getting it broken.


Well I have found a site that offers the best of both worlds. The beauty of china and the ease of paper plates.
Check it out  http://www.smartyhadaparty.com/. They really have a beautiful selection for a reasonable price. Make your holiday season a little less stressful and take time to enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment