Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{United States Trivia Pack}

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPb09e9b8f288432a0628bf7a6f1b8ed42"><span></span></a>


My second review, yea!  I was able to review the United States Trivia Pack by Python Printable Games this past week. My Husband and I really had fun learning all the new things about each state as we went through them. I originally wanted to try this with our kids but seeing as they are so young it just wasn't possible. Some of the questions are TOUGH!

 Pros:
  • This game was A LOT of fun for my Husband and I, but as some of you know we are random fact junkies. :)
  • This could come in really handy when you kids have to do projects on school on a specific state!
  • Easy to order, download, and print
  • No lag time with shipping! Comes directly to your email inbox after you order it
  • If you loose a game card, no worries! You can just print off another one without having to buy anything again!

Cons:
  • If you want these to last you will want to laminate them and use a ring to secure them all together (but hey you can still print out more if you loose or damage one)
  • Some of the questions are really tough!
  • Not suitable for kids under about 13
  • A little pricey for something you have to print out and put together.


Conclusion:
I really liked the United Stated Trivia Game for teens or adults. If you (or your family) likes random facts like ours does you will love it! Is is worth the 20$. . . to me yes I think it is. If you are looking for a fun game for your young children I would recommend something else.



If you would like to see more of the products offered by Python Printable Games click here. Also they have a section for free printables including coloring pages and triva! click here to see the free printables page.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMb09e9b8f288432a0628bf7a6f1b8ed42">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">Product review</a> & <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">giveaway</a> Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment